domingo, 10 de mayo de 2020

Final project

For my final project, I've decided to insert scenes and focus on their sounds. Each object (zipper, match, t-shirt, lighter, candle, straw, shaving machine, vaporiser) represents each sound and it helps the audience focus on both audio and video. From Julian Slater and my Sound Design teacher, I learnt that audio is as important as the video because if they are not on the same page they might cause lose of continuity, lose of track of the context or story or even the audience might feel less interested in the rest of the film.

This brief short film I made to personalise its audio is nothing but another contribution or participation in order to learn more from the audio in films. This final experiment was an interesting way of finding new tricks and features that Adobe Audition has to offer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario